19 August 2008

xxx

As bimbotic as the blog is becoming, I'd rather it as such rather then pouring out my heart, whims and woes... some stuff I would rather keep personal.. so be it if no one knows.. all the better ain't that so?

Been spending mucho time at the cuz's.. Jesny to be exact. Her little girl's the most precious little one ever.. makes Steph want a baby of her own too...haha well as long as she doesn't go kidnapping the little tykes at work *grins* Thinking back it didn't seem too long ago where we used to have sleep overs and late nights without the slightest responsibility and now she's a proud mommy with a huge responsibility. As much as I miss those carefree days I love her little girl all the same.. the way she dances and imitates KungFu Panda, it never fails to bring a smile to one's face.

A'ways.. met Amir for lunch..or rather he made his way over to the horrendously busy CBD. The lunch crowd must have freaked him out.. a 30 minute queue ain't a joke. Hun, time to get used to it.. you'll be joining the workforce soon LOL!

Am thinking of where to take the bf tmr.. love surprises, love giving one more :) Hard to imagine 5 years have passed.. now I've successful made myself feel a whole lot older.

Looking forward to my long weekend break.. a much deserved one if I may add :D

No comments: