27 August 2008

Our 5th year..... :)

Took a 4 day leave.. a well deserved one if I may add :)


Travelling far wasn't on our agenda.. took the bf to Sunset Grill & Pub @ Singapore Flying Club. A nice laid back place right at the heart of Seletar airbase. Yeap a simple dinner to celebrate our 5th year this time round in comparision to the previous extravagant ones. I liked the place. Simple, laid back and a really nice place to just sit back and chill.. away from all the hustle and bustle of the city. Location was meant to be a surprise as we cabbed down but the darn driver just had to spoil it when he lost his way.. oh well.. the only down side for the day was the pick up. Called comfort for the 4th time before driver actually managed to locate us. That aside everything was a-okay.

A very blurred shot of the runway...

What can I say... I still love my steaks... despite my "determination" to abstain from them haha.. Vonn, you'll love them

Reservations would be adviced. :)

Had a short trip to Malaysia with the cousin as well which I must say was pretty enjoyable. Its been eons since we last hung out before she gave birth *grins* :D

And lastly pictures of my darling niece.. Jesny's daughter. Am finally starting to spend more time with her. The little doll's over a year old now.. takes after her mum not only in looks but her energetic and playful behaviour.



Jes was amazed that she even posed and waited still I got her pic... a rarity of hers haha. This little girl just oozes sweetness.

No comments: