14 September 2008

Randomness

My weekends are cursed to which I haven't the slightess idea why. I need an extra dosage of the simpsons pronto..

Its the mid-autumn festival but hell i hate mooncakes... funny since most love 'em

The words family or marriage are making lesser sense to me as the years go by. Besides the joy and celebration of a wedding.. the after effects seem more like a jail term with added burden and pressure from "additional" family members.. that I think I'd choose to do without.. afterall how many of such happy endings does one really see..?

Still I ain't giving my hopes of a Tiffany regardless of whether it comes in the form of a gift or a self bought for thy pityful self.. diamonds are afterall a girl's best friend...?

Random thoughts clouding my mind on a lazy Sunday afternoon *yawns*

Time to get up and get going and be alil' more self centred for once..

Impulsiveness got me to sign up for a 3 month subscription of mobtv yet again.. I ain't got much time to watch it 'cept on my lazy off days.. oh well at least I'll have Adrian Pang in his "nai ba" role to cheer me up for now.

**Liming.. now I can safely miss the episodes.. no more tv hogging haha you can drag me out anytime**

Derrick Barry... you've so gotta love him...





No comments: