05 November 2008

Worries of a worrywart

The little sister's growing up. Alittle too fast perhaps. I think I'm a tad paranoid or maybe just a worrywart.. can't help it seeing the teens these days. Am afraid of her messing up her life or getting into unneccessary trouble yet putting it through to her seems hard, she takes it so negatively that it infuriates me.

Hopefully she'll grow up soon enough to understand.. it ain't just being a parent that's hard but the eldest of the "herd" thats just as bad.

That aside, I realise time passes EXTREMELY fast and with the numerous news of weddings going around I'm freaking out. Perhaps its just the word "marriage" that strikes a fear chord somewhere within me.. this is bad.. so very bad. Selfish.. maybe but I'm contented with my current standing with a burden free load without bills to lookout for every month. At least the roof over my head's still FOC (:

No comments: