25 June 2008

Sentosa

A way overdue update, Sentosa trip with hubs.. to 'commemorate' our 57th month.. sounds pretty secondary school-ish doesnt it haha


I found my new love.... stingrays (: And now I'm tempted to keep one.. hand feeding them's fun as I recently discovered... the many wasted years.. sigh

Loved 'Fish Reflexology'.. fish spa + foot massage... heaven. And not to mention the size of the fishes there... an african breed as quoted by the staff.. probably 5 times the size of the ones @ 'Nibbles'... definately way more enjoyable and relaxing as compared to the one at Qianhu and Nibbles... for one the place is peaceful and relaxing and there's no one to constantly yap, pressurising to to sign up for their packages every 5 minutes. Well worth the price too. Just be prepared for the extremely ticklist sensation.













Cliche but still... me likes hahaha



Dinner by the sea.... ultimate bliss... (:

No comments: