24 March 2007

Perth.. sigh

Reading Vonn's blog made me realise just how much I miss Perth.. I really do.. and judging from what they told me.. I'm assumming that they're staying pretty near my uncle's place and when I say near I mean about at least an hour apart.. Autumn's coming.. my all time fave weather to spend there.. not too hot.. neither is it too cold.. but as much as my heart tells me to go.. things at home are just tearing me apart..to those who know, you should understand why my decision's so.. and even if I were to go, I'll probably go with a heavy heart, not exactly how I'd want to live my life, I guess I'll just stay put for the time being though I hope it wouldn't be for long. I guess now.. just for now.. I'll be content with just popping by every now and then though I do however miss my 3 adorable little cuzzies.. its sad knowing that I wouldn't be there during their "growing up" years. Well at least this time going over would be for 2 reasons.. visiting my dear family and also my 2 darling ex-colleagues of stm. Judee and Vonn are just 2 very different people.. I actually feel younger when I'm out with them, reason being, I'm usually the one being taken care of..by them.. embarrassing since it's supposed to be the other way round.. lol.. girls.. I definately will keep my promise.. its just a matter of time but not to worry I'll inform you girls.. hopefully it doesn't class with your schedules.


Heathcote's Park with the family..how I reminisce those times though it was merely a yr ago..and Mon moving to Melbourne.. nope not helping at all..

Went to church with mum earlier.. its been ages since I last stepped in.. sadly I'm not what you'd call a "good catholic".. used to be a frequent church goer during my growing up and teenage years.. especially since I had to attend cat classes.. (aka sunday school).. attended masses often too.. I guess the peers really do have a strong influence.. been some time since I met up with 'em too.. 4 years.. phew.. a really long time indeed. The only one I bump into often would be Jonathan K.D or rather "tinkerbell" as I call him.. as for Angel who stays directly opp. my block.. don't get to see her often despite staying just a few metres apart.. do get to see her grans all the time though.. she's in NUS.. I'm envious.. well no use crying over spilled milk.. was my own fault that I don't get to go there.. oh well.. will be working towards another goal.. a somewhat different path.. aiming for hopefully a Masters.. though I might be content with a BA.. gotta set my aims high and do it for myself.. some say.. a cert is just a piece of paper.. to me, its something more.. something I wanna achieve for my own.. may not be important to everyone but to me it most definately is... I know I've screwed up my O's flunking maths.. at least I've learnt my lesson.. my playfullness costed me my studies in the past.. I know I will not let history repeat itself.

No comments: